In this section
Events supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Make memories, make friends, make a difference. Attending an event is a fun way to support Children's Hospital and the care we provide to kids.
Briggs & Al's Run & Walk and the Miracle Marathon are our best-known annual events, but our calendar is full of opportunities for you to get out and meet others who share your passion for helping kids.
You can also form your own event to benefit Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Sound of Hope (March 24, 2018)
- Miracle Marathon (May 24-25, 2018)
- Tee-Up Fore Kids (August 27, 2018)
- Briggs & Al's Run & Walk for Children's Hospital (September 15, 2018)
- Louie's Last Regatta (September 22, 2018)
- The Sugar Plum Luncheon (November, 2018)
- Marcus Theatres Hollywood Movie Night (November, 2018)
- Gather for Good - Green Bay Reception (May 18, 2018)
- Celebrity Golf Invitational (June 11, 2018)
- Eau Claire Golf Invitational (June 26, 2018)
- Dairy Cares of Wisconsin Kickin' It with the Cows Run/Walk (July 7, 2018)
- Wisconsin Football Coaches Association (WFCA) All-Star Football Charity Games (July 21, 2018)
- Dairy Cares of Wisconsin Garden Party (July 28, 2018)
- Halloween Costume Party (October 26, 2018)
Children's Miracle Network Events
Connect with us
To contact the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation, email us or call:
Fundraise on Facebook
Looking for a way to give back to Children's for the impact it has had on your life or someone else's? Facebook Fundraisers gives you an easy way to raise money for a cause you care about. Learn more.