In this section
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin publishes a variety of e-newsletters designed to deliver content that interests you. To subscribe, complete the form below.
- Giving Kids the Best (monthly) - Health information and tips, for parents and updates about Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
For parents, donors and friends of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Checkup (monthly) - Through your support, we can provide kids with the best care. This monthly e-newsletter shares stories of the kids Children's has helped and information on upcoming events supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. View a sample here.
- Children's Advocacy Network - We'll keep you up-to-date on our policy work and what we're doing to help children and families. We'll also let you know when we need you to weigh in on policy. Sign up for this e-newsletter here.
For those who work with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Connecting for Kids (quarterly) - Best practices, funding, professional development and other information for family support professionals. Published by the Child Abuse Prevention Fund. View past issues.
- Pediatric Rounds (quarterly) - The latest information about children's health problems for pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. CME credit available. View past issues.
- Project ADAM National News (four issues per year) - Updates for hospital affiliates, schools, youth athletics, partner organizations and school CPR-AED champions about implementation of written and practiced cardiac emergency response plans for sudden cardiac arrest in schools and communities.
- Project ADAM Wisconsin (four issues per year) - Updates for Wisconsin partner schools, school CPR-AED champions, volunteers and partner organizations about implementation of written and practiced cardiac emergency response plans for sudden cardiac arrest in schools and communities.