In this section
Lodging, transportation and activities for traveling families
Many area hotels and hospitality housing offer discounts to parents and family of our patients.
The Wisconsin State Fair RV Park (located 2 miles from the Milwaukee hospital) is the only site in Metro Milwaukee and it is open year round. Learn more about RV parking.
Greyhound Lines provides daily service to and from Milwaukee. Call (800) 231-2222 for information and reservations.
Car rental/shuttle service
Learn more about car rental and shuttle service from the Milwaukee airport.
American United Transportation Management provides professional taxicab, medical transport van and single-rider wheelchair van transportation services throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Services always are available. Call central dispatch at (414) 220-5000.
Amtrak provides daily rail service to and from Milwaukee. Call (800) 872-7245 for information and reservations.
Things to do in Milwaukee
- Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest grounds)- 8 miles
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 8 miles
- Wisconsin Center - 7 miles
- Milwaukee County Zoo - 1 mile
- Mitchell Park Domes - 6 miles
- Pabst/Riverside Theater - 7 miles
- Wisconsin State Fair Park - 2 miles
- Bayshore Town Center - 13 miles
- Brookfield Square Mall - 5 miles
- Mayfair Mall - 2 miles
- Southridge Mall - 8 miles
- Fiserv Forum - 7 miles (Home of Milwaukee Bucks Basketball Team, Milwaukee Admirals Hockey Team, Milwaukee Wave Soccer Team, and Marquette University Golden Eagles)
- Miller Park (Home of the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Team) - 4 miles
- Petit National Ice Center - 2 miles
- Betty Brinn Children's Museum – 8 miles
- Discovery World Museum – 8 miles
- Harley Davidson Museum – 8 miles
- Milwaukee Art Museum – 8 miles
- Milwaukee Public Museum (Home of the Humphrey IMAX Dome Theater) – 7 miles
Additional Milwaukee-area activity information
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call the number below, or use the "request an appointment" button to submit your request online.
Toll free (877) 607-5280
Access appointment information and medical records, manage prescriptions and message your child's doctor. Learn more about MyChart.
Discover CHW is a free app that helps you find your way around Children's Hospital of Wisconsin's Milwaukee campus and provides you with valuable information for your stay. Find out more!