In this section
Shared (Q:) drive upgrade and brief outage May 14
To increase stability of our shared (Q:) drive, an upgrade will be performed from 6 - 6:30 a.m. Saturday, May 14. This change is the first step in building a better performing, stable and reliable file storage solution.
Here’s what you should know:
- Users will not have access to the shared (Q:) drive from 6 to 6:30 a.m. Saturday, May 14.
- After the change, folders on the shared (Q:) drive will look slightly different. There will be a small arrow in the corner of each folder as shown below.
The upgrade will not:
- Change folder names or any folder contents.
- Change the way users access folders on the shared (Q:) drive.
- Change permissions to folders on the shared (Q:) drive.
- Impact any other application or system.
If you have questions, please contact your leader or the IMS Service Center at (414) 337-4357.