In this section
For medical professionals
Following is some information that may be useful for physicians and other health care professionals.
Find out how to make a referral. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Various referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Patient care resources
- Medical care guidelines: Clinical guidelines for some common conditions.
- Fetal concerns center flier
- Patient handouts/teaching sheets: These are used by Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff to teach parents and children about health topics, conditions or procedures. They are written by staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information for families to know when caring for their child.
Find more information that you mind find useful.