In this section
There are many conditions that can complicate a pregnancy and require clinical care by a physician or other healthcare professional. Listed in the directory below are some, for which we have provided a brief overview.
- Amniotic fluid problems/hydramnios/oligohydramnios
- Anemia in pregnancy
- Bladder outlet obstruction
- Bleeding in pregnancy/placenta previa/placental abruption
- Digestive and liver disorders
- Gestational diabetes
- HELLP syndrome
- Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Maternal and fetal infections
- Multiple pregnancy
- Post-term pregnancy
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Pregnancy-induced hypertension (PIH)
- Premature rupture of membranes (PROM)/Preterm premature rupture of membranes (PPROM)
- Preterm labor
- Rh disease
Get a second opinion
It's important to know what your options are. The Fetal Concerns Center can provide expert opinions to verify or give more information about an initial diagnosis. Contact us today.
Research and outcomes
Our outcomes reports help families and partner providers make the most informed health care decisions. Learn more about our surgical outcomes and what current research studies are underway.