Child Advocacy Center Walworth
The Walworth County Child Advocacy Center brings together a specially trained team of professionals to investigate cases of child maltreatment. The CAC is a child-focused location that provides comprehensive services in the form of specialized medical exams, forensic interviews, advocacy services and health screenings for children in out of home placements. Through extensive services, the CAC enables children and their families to heal from abuse and advocates for safe and secure living environments.
Family assistance resources
- Child Advocacy Center Handbook (English, Spanish and Hmong)
- Child Advocacy Center Brochure (English, Spanish and Hmong)
- Wisconsin Crime Victim Compensation Program
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Wisconsin Department of Justice SAFE Fund
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
W4063 Hwy NN
Elkhorn, WI 53121
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll-free (877) 607-5280
Urgent care: reserve your slot
Skip the wait! See current wait times and reserve your slot online.