In this section
Information and statistics
Keep in mind that child abuse occurs at every socioeconomic level, across ethnic and cultural lines, within all religions and at all levels of education. Our goal is to make adults aware of this information and the statistics. We all play a role in keeping our children safe.
Visit the following topics for more information:
- Reporting suspected child abuse and neglect
- Mandated Reporters
- Contributing factors to child abuse and neglect
- Costs of child abuse and the need for more prevention
- Prevalence of child abuse
- Signs of child abuse and neglect
Click here for the summary of the national 2016 Child Maltreatment report.