In this section
Estate, stock or endowment gifts
Financial gifts to our foundation support the kids and families we serve. And, you can designate your gift to support research or clinical programs in honor of someone special. Planning a future gift is a wonderful way to leave a legacy of support and at the same time benefit you and your family. Explore your options below and find the gift option that works best for you.
- Including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in your will or trust will provide lasting support for generations to come. This type of gift entitles your estate to an unlimited federal estate tax charitable deduction.
- Designating Children’s as a beneficiary to receive assets from your retirement plan or life insurance policy is a simple and flexible option and can allow you to contribute more than you would normally be able to give.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity to support Children’s while receiving fixed payments for your financial security.
- Gifts of stocks provide immediate benefits for the kids and families we serve. A donation of your closely held stock can allow you to make a sizable charitable contribution to Children’s while also gaining valuable tax benefits.
- Make an endowed gift to create a lasting source of support in your clinical or research area of interest. You can create an endowed name fund or fund an endowed chair.
Explore more information about these and other ways to plan a gift to support Children’s. We are here to help you find ways to give that align with your long-term financial and charitable goals. Please contact Kelly Sachse, Senior Planned Giving Director, at (414) 266-6121.
Connect with us
To contact the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation, email us or call:
Fundraise on Facebook
Looking for a way to give back to Children's for the impact it has had on your life or someone else's? Facebook Fundraisers gives you an easy way to raise money for a cause you care about. Learn more.