In this section
Is Children’s Hospital covered by your health insurance plan?
Each year, many families have the option to choose insurance plans through their employers. During your benefits open enrollment, you will want to check if Children’s Hospital will be covered by the plans available to you.
Even if you don’t change plans from year to year, be aware the doctors you can see or the places you can go for care may change.
Below is a list of health insurance companies that include Children’s Hospital in their plans in the current benefits year. To determine if a plan will include Children’s Hospital in the new benefits year, review your open enrollment information or talk to your insurance company. In addition, be sure you understand the level of your coverage.
The doctors and advanced practice nurses in our specialty clinics are part of the Medical College of Wisconsin. The Medical College is a separate organization. These providers may not be included in the same insurance plans as Children’s Hospital or at the same levels. You should confirm this coverage with your insurance company.
Your insurance plan may cover dental or behavioral health services provided by Children’s Hospital. Transplant services generally are provided through transplant networks. Contact your insurance company to review your coverage for these services.
If your insurance company is not listed below, contact them to determine if your plan includes coverage for our services.
This list is updated yearly and may not reflect the current or future coverage provided by your plan. Check with your insurance company for the most up-to-date information.
- Aetna (except Medicare Advantage and some narrow networks)
- The Alliance Employer Health Care Cooperative
- America’s PPO
- Anthem Wisconsin (except Medicare Advantage)
- Arise Health Plan
- Ascension Wisconsin
- Care Wisconsin First, Inc.
- Centegra Health and Wellness Network
- Children’s Community Health Plan
- Cigna Health Plan
- Cofinity PPO Midwest
- Common Ground (effective 1/1/2018)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health Network by Coventry
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payment Systems
- Health Payors Organization, Inc.
- Health Systems Management
- HFN, Inc.
- HMO of Illinois
- HMO of Illinois Blue Advantage
- Humana (except Medicare Advantage and Wisconsin Value Network)
- iCare Wisconsin
- Interplan Health Group / HealthSmart
- Managed Health Services
- Medicaid Wisconsin
- Medical Excess, LLC Specialty Care Center Network
- MissionPoint Health Partners
- Molina Healthcare
- Molina Marketplace (only through 12/31/2017)
- Multiplan (wrap network only)
- Network Health Plan (except Medicare Advantage)
- North Central Health Alliance
- Private Health Care Systems
- Preferred Network Access
- Prevea Health Network (only through 12/31/2017)
- Sheboygan Employer's Health Network (effective 1/1/2018)
- Together with Children's Community Health Plan
- Tricare/Champus HealthNet Federal Services
- Trilogy Health Networks
- Unicare Health Plan
- UnitedHealthcare (except Medicare Advantage)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- WEA Trust (except WEA Trust East, effective 1/1/2018)
- Wisconsin Crime Victims Compensation Program
- WPS Statewide PPO
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call the number below, or use the "request an appointment" button to submit your request online.
Toll free (877) 607-5280
Access appointment information and medical records, manage prescriptions and message your child's doctor. Learn more about MyChart.