In this section
From specialty care to community services, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is near you in northeastern Wisconsin. We are now in all major northeast Wisconsin health plans, including Network Health. Find a location near you!
Hospital, clinics and offices located in the Fox Valley and Green Bay area
- Fox Valley hospital
- Clinic locations:
- Neenah Community Services
- Child Advocacy Center Fox Valley
Services provided in the Fox Valley and Green Bay area
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Breastfeeding support
- Neonatal Developmental Follow-up Program
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Unit
- Pulmonary medicine
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Rehabilitation and speech therapy
- Surgery evaluation and follow up
Why choose Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin?
- One of the nation’s top pediatric health systems, and #1 in Wisconsin
- Ranked in eight specialties by U.S. News & World Report
- Physicians listed among the Best Doctors in America
- We offer outpatient specialty care in more than 70 medical specialties
- Our research advances state-of-the-art pediatric health care by searching for life-saving cures
- We focus on kids – 100% of the time
- Learn more about why you should choose Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Fox Valley Hospital Wish List
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Neenah relies on the generous donations of people like you to make hospital stays for our patients and their families easier.