In this section
For medical professionals
Learn how to make a referral. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Psychiatry and behavioral medicine program referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Education/Continuing Medical Education (CME) resources
- Practical Pediatrics Grand Rounds CME Webcasts: The following free webcasts provide the latest information about common problems concerning otolaryngology encountered in pediatric practice:
- "Chronic Rhinosinusitis: A Multidisciplinary Approach" by Cecille Sulman, MD, and James Lusting, MD (August 2011)
- Pediatric Rounds newsletter: View online issues of our Pediatric Rounds newsletter.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds events: Check our calendar to learn about upcoming Grand Round events or watch videos of past events.
Patient care resources
- Patient handouts/teaching sheets are used by Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff to teach parents and children about health topics, conditions or procedures. They are written by staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information for families to know when caring for their child. Download various documents related to speech and hearing problems.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call the number below, or use the "request an appointment" button to submit your request online.
Toll free (877) 607-5280