In this section
For medical professionals
Referrals and consultation
About referrals and consultation at Children’s
Children’s sleep disorders specialists see patients at the:
Referring providers receive a report of visits and care provided for their patients. Get referral information including web forms.
- For consults, referrals and transport, call our Physician Call Center at (414) 266-2460 or toll free at (800) 266-0366.
- For outpatient specialty appointments, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll-free (877) 607-5280.
The Medical College of Wisconsin Sleep Fellowship
Medical College is well positioned to offer a comprehensive, academically stimulating, and unique training environment for sleep fellows.
Information on residency programs through the Medical College of Wisconsin can be found on Pediatric Residency section of their website.
Children’s pediatric sleep center sponsors a yearly regional pediatric sleep conference for sleep technologists, EEG technologists, nurses, and other interested participants. The conference takes place in the fFall. More conference information can be found at Children’s maxiSHARE site.
Our ongoing clinical research projects in the area of sleep disorders include:
- Down syndrome and sleep disordered breathing
- CPAP outcomes
For the past five years, Children’s research participants have had poster presentations at the national sleep meeting related to our clinical outcomes. We work in partnership with the CHW Outcomes Department regarding data collection and statistical support.
- 2008 -Pulmonary Function Testing in Obese Children with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- 2009 - Outcomes for Non-respiratory sleep disorders
- 2010 - Restless leg syndrome
- 2011 - Pierre-Robin syndrome
- 2012 -Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Outcomes
- 2013 - Down syndrome and sleep-disordered breathing
Call the Sleep Center at (414) 266-2790
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll free (877) 607-5280