In this section
Tests and treatments
- Advanced neuroimaging
- Baclofen pump
- Diagnostic tests overview
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Endoscopic surgery
- Epilepsy medication
- Epilepsy surgery
- Ketogenic diet
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery
- Neurological examination
- Spinal tap or lumbar puncture
- Stereoelectroencephalography (SEEG)
- Stereotactic laser ablation (SLA)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
Request an appointment
To request an appointment, please call us:
Get a second opinion
It's important to know what your options are. We can provide expert opinions to verify or give more information about an initial diagnosis. Contact us today.
Coming from out of town?
Traveling with a sick child to a new city can be stressful. Access Center can make your visit to our hospital as easy as possible.