In this section
Triathlon training program for BMT & cancer survivors
April 22 – July 22, 2020
Wednesdays (6-7:30pm) & Sundays (9-10:30am)
The Children’s Wisconsin Triathlon Training Program is designed to encourage cancer survivors, ages 10-18, to regain physical fitness, endurance, strength and flexibility after cancer treatment by training for a triathlon. Upon completion of the training program, you may opt to sign-up for the Tri-ing for Children’s triathlon on July 25, 2020.
- 200-yard swim
- 6-mile bike
- 1-mile run
This program is open to all skill levels and abilities. You do not need to know how to swim or ride a bike to join.
As a participant of the FREE training program, you will:
- Attend 1.5 hour team practices, twice a week for 14 weeks. Parent(s) are required to stay at practices.
- Work on building endurance and strength by walking, running, bicycling or swimming.
- Receive free triathlon equipment such as helmet, running shoes, swimsuit, bike, etc.
In the online registration form below, you will be asked about swimsuit size. Please view the sizing guide before answering.
Deadline to register is March 20, 2020.
Before registering below, you will need to download and fill out both waivers. Please email the completed forms to Jocelyn Morin.
- Triathlon Training and Competition Release of Liability
- Triathlon Training Program -Authorization for the Disclosure of Patient Health Information
If you have any questions, please contact Jocelyn Morin (414-266-6151, email@example.com).
Para recibir documentos en español, póngase en contacto con Jocelyn Morin al 414-266-6151 o firstname.lastname@example.org.