In this section
Day of your visit
Avoid dressing your child in clothing with metal (zippers, snaps, etc.). For some imaging exams your child may be asked to change into a gown.
Please bring the following with you:
- A list of your child’s medications
- Insurance card
- A copy of any prior imaging studies your child has had performed at other facilities
- Your child's favorite pacifier, blanket or comfort item
- Sippy cup or bottled formula
- A change of clothes
- A stroller is helpful for young children and a wheelchair will be provided, as needed, for older children.
If your child is sick on the day of the visit, please call the imaging nurses at 414-266-8663. Your child’s appointment can be changed to another day.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call the number below, or use the "request an appointment" button to submit your request online.
Toll free (877) 607-5280
Center of Excellence
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin's imaging department was re-designated as a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. Our imaging department was the third children's hospital in the nation to receive this prestigious credential.