In this section
This event is now full. For those who have already signed up for this event, we look forward to seeing you.
We invite you to join us for our annual holiday treat exchange!
Details about the event:
We will be providing a catered gluten-free dinner (free of charge) as well as an opportunity to meet Dr. Ankur Chugh, Celiac Disease Program Director, and Dr. Douglas Zabrowski, Pediatric Gastroenterologist. Dr. Chugh will give a brief presentation on updates in Celiac Disease.
The evening will end with our annual cookie exchange. During both dinner and the cookie exchange there will be time for families to socialize and exchange tips and tricks from one another.
- Location: Medical College of Wisconsin HUB, 8701 W Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, Wis.
- When: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Parking: Park in the visitor lot across from the Medical College of Wisconsin. There is an intercom at the entrance of the lot, just let them know you are here from an event in the HUB. Enter the main entrance of MCW and stop at the information desk for further direction. Find a detailed map here (event location labeled 1G on map, with parking structure to the right).
- Catered dinner (45 minutes)
- Educational presentation (15-20 minutes)
- Cookie exchange (30 minutes)