Neenah Community Services
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Neenah is dedicated to providing community services to enhance our overall mission to improve the health status of children throughout Wisconsin.
We offer or support a variety of resources and programs for children, parents, health care providers, teachers, caregivers, law enforcement and other community agencies in order to increase the safety and well-being of our children from birth through adolescence.
At our Neenah Community Services location, we offer:
- Child Advocacy Center
- Resource Library
- Northeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Wisconsin Statewide Medical Home Initiative
- Treatment Foster Care
- Respite Care
Located within the Child Advocacy Center at 325 Commercial Street in Neenah and on the third floor of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Neenah, the resource library provides books, pamphlets, brochures, videos, access to computers, etc., for parents and caregivers on a variety of child health related topics.
Northeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
Phone: (920) 969-5325 or Toll free (877) 568-5205
The Northeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs is part of a statewide network to improve care for children birth through age 21 with a chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional illness or condition.
Program goals and eligibility
- To assure that children and youth with special health care needs are:
- identified early
- receive high quality coordinated care
- provided with the family support they need
- The Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs Program collaborates with national, state and community-based partners to link children to appropriate services, close service gaps, reduce duplication and develop policies to better serve families.
- The Program works to improve systems of care for anyone from birth through age 21 with a chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional illness or condition. Some examples include ADHD, asthma, autism spectrum disorders, childhood cancers, cerebral palsy, deaf or blind, diabetes, Down syndrome, heart disease, and mental health conditions.
For more information go to www.northeastregionalcenter.org.
Treatment Foster Care
Every child should be able to live with mom or dad, but sometimes difficulties keep families apart. That's when you can help. Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents with significant emotional, behavioral, physical or medical challenges.
Awareness to Action
Awareness to Action, the Wisconsin Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Project, is an initiative focused on preventing child sexual abuse by helping adults and communities take action to protect children through:
Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin
- Build community resources
- Provide training and public awareness
- Carry out advocacy activities in order to strengthen child abuse prevention efforts in Wisconsin. Its work focuses on primary prevention with the goal of stopping child abuse and neglect before it occurs
Prevent Child Abuse America leads the way in building awareness, providing education and inspiring hope to everyone involved in the effort to prevent the abuse and neglect of our nation's children.
For more information, call (920) 969-7925 or (800) CHILDREN or www.preventchildabusewi.org.
Child Advocacy Center -- (920) 969-7930
Treatment Foster Care -- (920) 969-7968
Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs -- (920) 969-5325
Child Abuse Prevention – (800) CHILDREN
325 N. Commercial St.
Neenah, WI 54956
Urgent care: reserve your slot
Skip the wait! See current wait times and reserve your slot online.