Child Advocacy Center Lakeshore
At this time, Children’s Wisconsin has suspended our support of the Lakeshore Child Advocacy Center and asked that critical/time-sensitive medical evaluations be referred to our Milwaukee Child Advocacy Center.
The Lakeshore Child Advocacy Center brings together a specially trained team of professionals to investigate cases of child maltreatment. The CAC is a child-focused location that provides comprehensive services in the form of forensic interviews, advocacy services, and coordination of specialized medical exams. Through extensive services, the CAC enables children and their families to heal from abuse and advocates for safe and secure living environment
Family assistance resources
- Child Advocacy Center Handbook (English, Spanish and Hmong)
- Child Advocacy Center Brochure (English, Spanish and Hmong)
- Wisconsin Crime Victim Compensation Program
- Milwaukee Justice Center
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Wisconsin Department of Justice SAFE Fund
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
134 S Foster Dr
Saukville, WI 53080-2005
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll-free (877) 607-5280
Urgent care: reserve your slot
Skip the wait! See current wait times and reserve your slot online.