Child Advocacy Center Fox Valley
The Community Services office is physically closed until further notice. Staff from this office are available via phone and are working virtually. The Child Advocacy Center remains open for critical/time-sensitive medical evaluations and forensic interviews only.
The Fox Valley Child Advocacy Center, located within Children's Wisconsin Neenah Community Services, brings together a specially trained team of professionals to investigate cases of child maltreatment. The CAC is a child-focused location that provides comprehensive services in the form of specialized medical exams, forensic interviews, advocacy services and health screenings for children in out of home placements. Through extensive services, the CAC enables children and their families to heal from abuse and advocates for safe and secure living environments.
The Fox Valley Child Advocacy Center is a member of National Children’s Alliance, the national association and accrediting body for Children’s Advocacy Centers.
Family assistance resources
- Child Advocacy Center Handbook (English, Spanish and Hmong)
- Child Advocacy Center Brochure (English, Spanish and Hmong)
- Wisconsin Crime Victim Compensation Program
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Wisconsin Department of Justice SAFE Fund
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- Affinity Health System/Ascension
- Appleton Police Dept.
- Aurora Health SANE Program
- Black Creek Police Dept.
- Catalpa Health
- Christine Ann Center
- Fox Valley Metro Police Dept.
- Freedom Police Dept.
- Grand Chute Police Dept.
- Harbor House
- Hortonville Police Dept.
- Kaukauna Police Dept.
- Neenah Police Dept.
- New London Police Dept.
- Omro Police Dept.
- Oneida Police Dept.
- Oneida Nations DCFS
- Oshkosh Police Dept.
- Outagamie County DHHS
- Outagamie County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Outagamie County District Attorney’s Office
- Reach Counseling
- Sexual Assault Victim Services (SAVS)
- Sexual Assault Crisis Center
- Seymour Police Dept.
- Shiocton Police Dept.
- UW-Oshkosh Police Dept.
- Victim Crisis Response Team
- Waupaca County DHS
- Waupaca County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Winnebago County DHS
- Winnebago County District Attorney’s Office
- Winnebago County Corp Counsel
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Winneconne Police Dept.
- Wrightstown Police Dept.
Medical and social work student opportunities are available. Please contact (920) 969-7930 for more information.
How to give
Whether you make a donation, support an event or give your time, your investment in Children's Hospital is critical in helping us serve kids and families, making an impact across many lifetimes. Thank you for helping us provide the best to kids.
Your donations can make a child’s experience at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin even better. A popular option is to donate new, unused toys, making our kids’ stays more comfortable, helping them heal. For more information refer to our Wish List.
If you have questions, we encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 969-7930.
Dropping off your gift
Gifts may be dropped off at the front desk of the Fox Valley Child Advocacy Center. Please put a note on your bag or box indicating that the donation is for the Fox Valley CAC. If you anticipate delivering more than two bags or boxes, please call (920) 969-7930 in advance so we are prepared to accept your donation.
325 N Commercial St Ste 400
Neenah, WI 54956
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll-free (877) 607-5280
Urgent care: reserve your slot
Skip the wait! See current wait times and reserve your slot online.