In this section
Healthy Schools Challenge: Nutrition Guidelines
Thank you for registering for the Healthy Schools Challenge: Nutrition! We’re glad you’ve decided to join us. As you work through the challenge, remember these important guidelines:
- Challenge dates – February 4 through April 1, 2019
- Need Ideas? – Check out the resources we’ve added to help energize your nutrition challenge work!
- Use the Healthy Schools Challenge Rubric as your guide for completing the Challenge.
- Complete the challenge with your students and submit your Challenge Summary by April 1, 2019 to qualify for one of 20 classroom awards.
- All schools submitting their Challenge Summaries by April 1, 2019, and earning a minimum of 13 out of 18 total points, will qualify to win one of ten $500 awards designed to further your work with policy, systems, and environmental changes focused on nutrition and physical activity.
- April 1, 2019 – Nutrition Challenge Summaries are due. Save your Summary changes using the Google Doc link that was emailed to you. Be sure to use the Nutrition Challenge Summary Rubric to ensure you are including details and stories of all your work!
Questions or ideas – firstname.lastname@example.org