In this section
Apply for the Mission: Healthy Kids Healthy Schools grant
At this point, you should have completed the Action for Healthy Kids School Health Index and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Supplemental WSCC questions. If you have not completed these steps, visit the pre-application page.
The grant application period is open October 21 through December 13, 2019. Applications must be received no later than December 13 to be considered and recipients will be notified in early 2020.
Download and review the grant application rubric.
Grant applications will be reviewed using this rubric by the Mission: Healthy Kids team.
Download and complete the Healthy Schools grant application.
Download the Healthy Schools grant application and complete with your wellness team.
Required grant components include:
- Completion of the Action for Healthy Kids School Health Index and Wisconsin's Department of Public Instruction Supplemental WSCC Questions
- A summary for one area of improvement related to nutrition, physical activity and/or mindfulness
- A goal and strategies for addressing your area of improvement
- Sharing Mission: Healthy Kids resources with families and caregivers
- A student-led component
- A description of policy, systems and environmental change
- Enrollment of at least one classroom in a Mission: Health K-8 course or the Healthy Minds 3rd grade course or for high schools, the incorporation of Cooking with Kids or Take 5ive videos into activities.
Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 13, 2019.