In this section
- Fostering Futures seeks to improve child and family well-being by integrating trauma-informed culture, policies and practices (safety, self-regulation and relationships) at the child/family/community and systems levels to address the epidemic of toxic childhood stress.
- Sojourner is the largest nonprofit provider of domestic violence prevention and intervention services in Wisconsin, serving over 9,500 clients each year. Sojourner provides an array of support aimed at helping families affected by domestic violence achieve safety, justice and well-being.
- The Child Abuse Prevention Fund provides financial support for prevention activities in Wisconsin to help ensure a safe environment for children and educate professionals and the public about the role of prevention in eliminating child abuse.
- WI CAN is an inter-disciplinary public-private partnership that works to improve the response to child maltreatment through ongoing education and a web-based peer review network.
- The mission of the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board is to mobilize research and practices to prevent child abuse and neglect in Wisconsin.
- Mandated Reporter Online Training (free). Certain people in Wisconsin are required either by the state statutes or by an executive order of the governor to report suspected child abuse and neglect.
- Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin, a program of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, works closely with the Child Abuse Prevention Fund to unify child abuse prevention efforts in Wisconsin.
- Resources for patients and families of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
- The Celebrate Children Foundation works in partnership with the Prevention Board to spread evidence-informed prevention programs and services to communities across the state, while engaging in research to develop innovative approaches.
- Child Advocacy Centers of Wisconsin promotes the child advocacy center model through legislative advocacy, education, training and mentoring.